Friday, February 12, 2010

Michele Usibelli Workshop Announcement


Greetings to my artist friends, collectors and art lovers! 2010 has definitely crept up on me and I am finally getting my workshop schedule ironed out! I will be teaching a 3-day class in Anchorage April 26, 27 and 28th and will also be adding a workshop here at my studio in Edmonds on Friday and Saturday, May 21 and 22.

The focus of this workshop will be on drawing the figure which will include one day of painting from a live model. It should be a challenging contemplation of the human form! All skill levels are encouraged. The cost for the two days is $185 which includes all modeling fees. Space in my studio is limited which ensures an intimate and relaxed environment. Please contact me if you are interested or would like more information. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment